Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

The Last Post

After 1,161 posts on this blog alone I find I am now burned out. I did the blogging thing for a while and met some great people along the way and some real wankers. I want to concentrate on other things non computery and have been made an offer I cannae refuse . I will not be near a computer very often nor will I have the time anymore but I'm ok about that as well I did it, I infiltrated numerous search machines and have become immortal . I made people half way across the world laugh when they were having bad days and I satisfied the perverting cravings of others.

Goodbye my chums, I call you chums because I'd like nothing better than to chop the lot of you up and feed you to the sharks.


Now you've read this, fuck off.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com