Pages

Friday, August 15, 2008

First We Take Mans Hat On

A little song a little dance, Batman's head upon a lance. A sample of my up and coming cum back CD, CD not VD that cleared up . You cunts had better buy it when its cums out cos I want to be rich.

Warning if there are children in the room now is a good time to groom them.




Some people have said my singing is an acquired taste, those fuckers can fuck away off and die in a fuck bucket full of sickly fuck.

This is not a YouTube this is a display of MY talent though I may have to eventually become a YouTube star in order to break America. Ach you become what you hate the most I find.


Heres a joke fer ya, Whats 9 inches and covered in shite?


My boot from kicking you up the hole if ya don't buy my CD.


Rolling Stone Magazine

"Old Knudsen is raw, edgy and smells of piss he could be the next Pat Boon."

Readers Digest

"Sexy and irreverent I'm hooked."

Killamory Times

"Old Knudsen to be extradited back to Scotland to face war crime charges."

Dumb American Weekly

"I just love these old Irish ballads."


The Bishop Of Leeds

"Hang the prod fucker."


Anonymous Boxer

"I'm not paying good money for that crap."


MJ

"I have sex to this song."

Angela

"Angela likes to cut herself to this song."


Northern Tool + Equipment

"We'd really not like to comment."



Dedicated to the victims of the Omagh bombing, 15th August 1998 .



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com