Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

This One Is For Me Homies

"Oh yeah I'll just pretend to be asleep and whey hey up the peanut butter."


There cums a time in a man's life (not weemen as they are only fit for hoosework and babies) when he has to take a stand for what is right, a protest of injustice if you will.


Rap star Nelly who I believe to be a male despite the name used to wear a plaster or band-aid to you Yanks on his cheek to support his bro who was in prison. Yes when he came onto the rapping scene I did invest in plasters and I made a killing. Of course by saying I made a killing cannot be used as evidence as you will never find the bodies and stay the fuck out of my fridge.



I shall wear a nose strip until the Fenian formerly known as 'Mad dog cunty baws' but now known as Jimmy Bastard is released from HMP Aberdeen. If you have looked him up on shite meter that is where he blogs from.
He is a long way from his native Texas and was on his Mormon mission to convert the Scottish Catholics and their dirty French loving Highland ways when he fell in with the wrong crowd and got arrested for having sex with miners.

The over crowding in Aberdeen prison is terrible and he has to share his cell (or mobile) with 4 other sex offenders. Please show some support and wear a nose strip for Jimmy, those minners and their sexy hard hats were asking for it and if you mention 'mine shaft' at all they take it the wrong way. Well the right way for Taigs if you are of the up the bum no babies methodology for sexual relations .

I don't watch that Greys anatomy crap but in the last month I have saw the skinny doctor gurl wearing a nose strip in bed with the doctor McSlimy actor that beat his older wife about and the chick was wearing it too high. There are directions on the fucking box you silly slag, worse doctor ever.
Oh (Sandra Oh) I did see the gook gurl getting stabbed by the ice-cream. That was funny as fuck and the best career move for her as she will actually have a career outside of the show.


Update

I gave up on wearing the nose strips as the whole Miner sex thing was a bit too cuntroversial for someone of my standing in the community............ hang the bastard.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com