Pages

Friday, January 16, 2009

Insults On Demand

"Careful George he has us where he wants us don't slip up."

There was some news about 'those' people like Amy Winehoose getting death threats from Islamic groups because of Gaza, oh no not Amy please no don't take our angel! anyway what a load shite she'll off herself before you get to her and besides she has crazy eyes she'll cut ya.

Sexy Amy turns her back on the Jewish community and disguises herself as a raghead.

I have been for years trying to get a Fatwa onto me, it seems there is a waiting list, worse than the bloody NHS. Donn Coppens is hoping for one too and knowing how slick and offensive he is I bet he gets one before me so. Hes Canadian but with a hint of steel. I'm yet again going all out for a big fat Fatwa and on a Friday .

Osama still hasn't replied to my challenge of hand to hand combat so I hope the rest of the big bad Islamic extremists have more balls than the ones on their chins.

If this post offends any Muslims then go and hand yerself into the nearest police station and stop wasting time reading blogs.

I hope this post brings together different cultures like what is going on over in Palestine.


I remember this passage, "Blessed are those who eat fiber, for they shall be regular". Regular people piss me off with all their smug shitting.


Wrong Fatwa............ Hmmmm strawberry!


The Gaza Strip. It looks like they are having a fireworks display or something, yay more!


Paul 'Gaza' Gascoigne the footballer.


Just about anyone should find this picture offensive.


Ayesha being his child bride cos as you know Mohammad was a pedo like so many in the Arab world. On my news blog I did a hard hitting report about an eight year-old gurl getting a divorce from her 30 year-old husband in the Yemen.


I said Fatwa not yer Ma .............. try not to stare.

The chain of command.

A Fatwa or some kind of threat would be lovely, maybe some outrage. C'mon Sandsavages the Diocese of Leeds threatened legal action you can do better than those Kaffars.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com