Pages

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hitler Is Going Doon And He Will Swallow

I want to go and see that film Valkyrie when it cums out. I recently saw Mission Impossible Three on the telly and compared to the second it wasn't that bad. Oh the things that Cruise fella can do. I have no doubt in my mind that he can stop a little junkie fella like Hitler.


Ok lad the Sarah Palin look is over. Everyone wants to be black now. Have you noticed that negros have become emboldened with whitey ever since the election? they now meet eye contact and talk to us as if we are equals. Well you lot might be equals but me I have yet to find such a thing.


If you have a dodgy star with a shaky rep then surround him with better actors, a sound business move. If you know how this film ends please do not tell me. I was sure that I had killed him in his bunker by kicking him out into the sunlight causing his body to burn up but I may have mis-remembered. I do that a lot these days I think I may have Old Timers disease as I've been fucking numerous weemen over the age of 70 in the last month. The older weemen know more. I've nothing against shagging younger weemen I'll give anyone a pity fuck with a few drinks in me.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com