Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Old Knudsen Obsession # 350

Old Knudsen is a huge fan of the TV series Battlestar Galactica especially of the acting talents of one of lesser cast members whose role I'm glad to say has grown quite nicely.

Rekha Sharma a tasty young lady of Indian flavouring from India that is but a native of Vancouver, Canada has been nice enough to present Old Knudsen with his 350th restraining order.

They say stay away but are nice enough to give it to me in person with a peck on the cheek. When I get through understanding weemen then I'll let you know my findings.

She is a devotee of the great Indian saint and humanitarian 'Mata Amritanandamayi' if that is indeed a real name.


I was half watching this crap sci-fi show called 'The Sanctuary' and was about to turn it off and go torture yon nieghbour I have tied up in the garage ................ you should always take time to get to know yer nieghbours at least their pin numbers. Then I saw Rekha was guesting in the show as a bitchy, pushy reporter with a knee high skirt and great ass so I watched the show as the nieghbour needed time to heal anyway.

Rekha can act. Not just a pretty gurl but a talented one too. My hand hovered over the speed dial to see if she really did change her number but I was good. I'll wait for her to call me.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com