Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Genocide

Ok your not gonna freaking believe this dude , even I have trouble believing it.

I was at the weapons silo giving out toys to orphans but the taco I had for lunch was really making my stomach bubble so I had to go to the head.

You know what its like in those places the button to flush turds is right beside the button to gas Kurds. There was major gas and turds so it can get a little confusing.

I guess I must of had too much coffee that day and then my cell phone went off, it was my CIA weapons advisor so I had to take it, me and the house were tight back then teaching those Iranians a lesson.
So I flushed my poopy or at least I thought I did well the rest is history. Who hasn't had a day like that?


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com