Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pride May Cum Before A Fall But I Always Make Sure The Lady Cums First And Second And Third Etc


This picture pretty much says it all. Most people don't know shit or takes things too literal which is how you get religious fundamentalists or F-Mentalists if you want.
The same people that vote for people based on their religious beliefs, the same people who set up Israel so jesus could pop back, the same people that use the Bible as a rule book that never goes out of date or changes, the same people that promote hate in the name of love and the same people who crash into buildings with planes.

I don't like these people because they defend their arguement with 'because' you can get liberals who are just as fanatical and stupid so I guess its just people in general that I don't like.

What would Knudsen do?


I'd free Tibet to get their oil I'd lock that Mandela terrorist cunt up again. I'd bomb the fuck out of Africa to solve that problem, I wouldn't let any Jews or Romans take me alive and I'd let the gheys get married. Why should they be so happy and gay? let them get married and suffer like everyone else.

Equal rights for all! let the weemen go into war and make the blacks work .

Stop that teenage crap and let the wee fuckers grow up before they get to their 20's. Kids in the turd world are responsible adults aged 12 etc out of need, they work and look after siblings when the parents are sick or die .
I'm not into the murder of babies otherwise called abortion but sometimes its necessary. Abortion within an 89 year-old range should be enforced.

Its not yer body until you have the right to sell it. I'd legalise prostitution and drugs, guns for everyone, soon it would balance itself all out and the world would be a safer place with less arseholes. I think its called anarchy but I'd have some rules to my brand of it.


This is what Knudsen would do, I think she was Mrs Knudsen # 12 or something, its so hard to keep up. It was a vegas marriage so it didn't really count.


Jesus was as soft as shite which is why I never really got on with the fella. The woman who committed adultery he said the old let he without sin cast the first stone sound bite.
Then he told her adultery was wrong and just don't do it again.
He never addressed the other person involved. So if a Pedo was caught he would save him from punishment and tell him never do it again ? or since those Jews originally came from Arabs they wouldn't say boo to a pedo as its their way back then.

I am my own God, my own saviour I see heaven as a retirement home and there had better be some sex and pain killers to be had cos that singing with the choir eternal sounds like the kind of ghey stuff Jesus was into.

My main message for my sermon today is that consenting adults can do what they want with each other in the privacy or their own home or long sea voyage as long as it doesn't harm parties that don't know what they are getting themselves into.

Only I who am morally just and above you plebs can decide harm, which means criminals shall be executed because who cares about the rehabilitation of a pedo? get rid of them and put the money into healthcare and schools.

I have spoken.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com