Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Nothing To See Here Move It Along Please

I had a post written out and from the heart but then I couldn't be arsed posting it. I has been a long day and the Tibetans are revolting.

Ever see the show Ghosthunters? I'm a skeptical believer in everything, proof damn it not an hour of people in the dark cocking their heads and saying "what was that?" I want to see something like the ghost rape scene in The Entity with Barbara Hershey.

One of the hottest weemen in the world.

I wonder if a ghost cums and if so does he make the face and can he get a live woman pregnant, maybe that's them der phantom pregnancies I've heard of.

Does a ghost say anything when he comes? weemen usually call me God, well they actually keep repeating, "Oh my God, Oh my God" then I slap them for their blasphemy which spoils the mood a bit. "Oh my Demi God" would be acceptable.

I yell "Alba Gu Bra" when I come but most of you female readers already know that. Does a ghost go "OOOOHHHHHHH?"



Jason Hawes from Ghosthunters was hairless in the first couple of seasons and then he grew a goatee. Does that mean that Jason has been turned evil by the ghosts or is he a parallel universe Jason?

Why are goatees evil? is it because Satan is shown with one? hes is also shown with a big nose but that was a dig at the Jews so you can't believe what you see.
The parallel Spock had a goatee and he was evil, I never liked Spock anyway, too uptight. You don't go into space with one in the chamber after a 5 year mission it builds up and you grow a goatee and turn evil like Charles Manson.

So anyway I don't have a post today but I'll have you know that if I grew a goatee I would still be a paragon of virtue but with the hair on my chin and the smell of my breath I would earn the name 'cunt face' .


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com