Pages

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Have My People Kill Yer People

I did not have sex with that blogger!

Many dismiss Old Knudsen as a loony who takes too much pain medication and is attracted to Thai Gurly-boys. Well that maybe so but I know things.............. important things.

Scott McClellan the former Whitehoose spokesman unexpectedly came out with his memoirs called 'What happened' not a question but more likely telling it as it is.

The book harshly criticises Lord Darth Bush for doing his job and what nearly ever other president has done during their time in office, abused power for own agenda, told lies and started wars.

Well McCellan needed help on his book from a writer of vast experience and so I was the obvious choice. He even let me publish this story way back in March on my little news blog. Just goes to show you folks how in touch I am.

He says hes dedicated his book to me but I've yet to see it. He says it says, "To Soren thank you for that wonderful night we shared I shall never forget you."

For yer information we had dinner, went and saw Atonement at the cinema, painted each others nails and then took our shirts off and wrestled, nothing ghey so get yer minds out of the gutter.


On to issues that matter. Is top model Kerry Marie fat or sexy?


Ah my Venus of Willendorf. I think she is fat and sexy, I'd totally tap that arse as the young uns say and I'd ride her too.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com