Pages

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Saturday Stuff

A toddler's t-shirt trying to explain why their spoilt ADHD sugar high brats always cry.

Posting on Saturday is a waste of time because it seems some people have lives, but not me.

Playing the lottery is also a waste of time so I no longer get a lucky draw for the national lottery for a pound, instead I get a quick pick for the super lotto plus for a dollar.

The lottery is tax for people who can't do maths but its also my retirement plan so fuck off.

Here in way too hot Callyfornia I hear the yanks go on about IRA this and IRA that, this pisses me off as I have served defending my country against the murdering terrorist scum called the IRA (Irish Republican Army) and thought only the wankers in Boston and there abouts were the ones who financed them.

Yes I was embarrassed when I found out that IRA means
Individual Retirement Account.

Yes its a crazy cuntry and people do get punched out by mistake, especially when they say they should invest in the IRA.


I prefer the clap off, imagine that you can get clap in a box and I don't mean a wet fleshy box surrounded by pubes and sores. How is yer ma by the way?


If I thought I could get paid for peeing the bed I'd be a billionaire by now.

I'm looking into real estate at the mo, yes I know the market is shite but I have a plan. I get a load of empty cardboard boxes and go doon to Mexico and sell them as hooses, with such beautiful accommodations they won't want to sneak across the border and do the jobs that Americans are too lazy to do.

My friend Buddy wants me to join the Minutemen which is a club of fat gun carrying rednecks who drink beer and beat up Mexicans, even though that does sound like a lot of fun, sort of like the Masons I think the name can be a bit misleading.

I told Buddy if there is a club called, "The painful four hour erectionmen " then count me in, my member will be a member.


You can just turn a street corner and find a free dinner just waiting for you.



Meet the ghetto bird, a police helicopter that flies over rooftops at night searching for lawbreakers with a light, sometimes they just go round and round the same bit.
For some reason the police know when I am about to go to bed and dispatch this annoying machine at that exact time to fly around my street.
In Northern Ireland you'd have the constant drone of a helicopter in a high up stationary position and an army spotter plane doing circles but here its low level flashy stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com