Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Fat Pride.

OMG Dive of course I'm like a total skinny goth girl of Japanese descent LOL would I lie to you?

Today is fat Thursday, which means we get a mob together with pitchforks and torches and go round to McDonald's and force the fatties out of the village, not really I couldn't give a shit if you're fat or not its the person inside that counts (does that make me sound weak?) of course you have made yerself fair game to be slagged off.
I saw some slogan T-shirts that promoted Fat Pride I guess you could call it, I'd love to see some big people wearing these.

Fat people are harder to kidnap

Anorexics do it for the attention

Preparing for famine

I'm not fat I'm Samoan

I'm hungry and you're in my way

Always picked last for sports but always first in the buffet line

My stomach is bigger, better and fatter than yours

I've bungee jumped once, I paid £50.00 to jump from a crane how fucking stupid am I? it didn't turn out like this but the *crack* was just as good.


I feel sorry for this young man to be labeled in such a cruel way, well Joe you can say when they call you fat, "I can diet but you'll always be an ugly fucker".


*The Celtic way of saying good fun though if you go to Arse end of Ireland you may get arrested for possession of good crack*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com