Pages

Friday, February 23, 2007

Mugshot # 1

During the 60's I knew the lady that worked for the yank police taking mugshots. I have always held a special place in her heart as I do with most weemen I unmercifully shag in various positions with her achieving so many orgasms a wheelchair is needed for a week, but no details as I am the last of the gentlemen.
When she passed on I got this little book with a collection of actual mugshots from the 60's inside.
I will be posting them incase any celebrity reads this blog and needs some mugshot tips as a good mugshot is great publicity, heres the tease, there will be a famous person included along the way, the only clue I'll give you to his identity is that Roman Polanski thinks hes a cunt, and its not Foot Eater or Kav, a tough one huh?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com