Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2007

Is This Love Or Am I Just Full Of The Horn?


Due to my recent post about my perfect woman I have received various e-mails, one was about enlarging my penis (how did they know?) two were from Africa requesting my help to retrieve millions that belonged to deceased business men and one was from a lusty young woman who was more than interested in getting to know me.
Her name is the Gobbling Granny and she has her own Blog called 'Elder Abuse' the description is this " A tight close up look into the world of senior cock blogging in the UK". I didn't get a good look at her Blog because it was black and had a load of YouTubes on it so I never found out who Senior Cock Blogging was, sounds Spanish to me. The Gobbling Granny or Shirley as she let it be known to me looked rather tasty as you can see from the picture above, shes 43 and has dentures (I love that in a woman) full control of her bowels and enjoys making men come, she says her own pleasure isn't important . Shirley has certificates in Blowjobs, Rimjobs and was named Miss Dirty Sanchez 1982.
She likes to keep fit by wrestling and water sports, has low esteem issues so doesn't mind being shouted at spanked and told what to do. Her measurements are 36-24-38 with perfect skin a beautiful green eye and a Brazilian wax job doon below .The main selling point with her is that shes a devout Free Presbyterian who egged John Paul II back in the day, just thinking about that makes me anxious.

I don't know, this seems like its too good to be true, Old Knudsen is actually getting nervous. I must admit to having already fired off a salute or two over her picture, maybe I'll play it cool for a day or two .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com