Pages

Monday, February 12, 2007

Top 'O' The Mornin.

Some of my cuntrymen who want to bridge the North/South divide.

I would just like to thank all the people that voted for me because if there wasn't readers then there wouldn't be Blogs. I accept these awards graciously and will set them beside the pictures of the Queen and the Reverend Ian Paisley . Oh sorry just practicing. It seems some kind soul entered me into the Irish Blog Awards, if you read the about me on the right you can see that I obviously qualify though I'm no Bog trotter. I wish all my fellow Bloggers the best of luck but if you want to forgo luck for excellence and quality you can use the links to vote for me below .

Irish Blog Awards


Here's what I'm nominated for, and the categories.Best Blog Post -- Old Bitter Balls, Keeling Time http://oldbitterballs.blogspot.com/2006/10/keeling-time.html

Most Humorous Post -- Old Bitter Balls, Or Was This Just A Dream? http://oldbitterballs.blogspot.com/2006/09/or-was-this-just-dream.html

No pressure to vote for me but if you don't I'll chase ya doon and cut ya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com