Pages

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

16 th January 1942.


Carole Lombard who was a famous actress in the 30's and 40's died 16th January 1942 in an air crash at Table Mountain Nevada USA. Many of you will say so? and I'll say fuck off and it will all go doon hill from there and we'll never speak but then one year you'll send me a Christmas card , I'll wipe me arse on it and send it back with 'fuck you' scrawled on it in feces and that will be that, so save me the price of a stamp and just behave and learn.
Well firstly I was looking for something else when her name popped up, then I noticed the date and thought, Blogjinx/message from the grave etc. I don't know who for I'm just a tool of the Lord. I believe in omens and divine guidance you see so maybe this will mean something to someone somewhere.

Ex wife of William Powell and Clarke Gable on separate occasions, she went doon (no pun intended) as the first US civilian causality of World War II, her mother also died in the crash, she must of expired moments after. Lombard was on a war bonds drive at the time , well she wishes she was on a drive. Gable never got over the loss of his ex.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com