Pages

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fame I'm Gonna Live Forever.

Old Knudsen said to the Foot Eater, " go fist yerself ya sheep diddling tagnut, what do you stuff bodies with anyway, sage and onion?"

To the person from Texas who searched for, "is it legal for Teachers to keep my balls".

Please tell this to an adult these sexual predators must be stopped . hahahahaha

I checked my shite meter today and saw I had a lot of visitors, maybe another post of mine hit a nerve like the Johnny Adair one, so exciting people want to read me, well deserved fame at last.
I knew I was better than all those other cunts.

About 30 people from India searched for "Gandhi pole dance" .

Ok Indians lay off the peace pipe smoking for a bit, ingrates .


Update

Thanks to the comments in this post I now hold the #1 and #2 search positions for Gandhi pole dance.
I don't know about being a pole dancer but I do know he was a randy old bugger that used his pole quite a bit. Thats another 11 or so more searches so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com