Pages

Friday, January 12, 2007

I will Miss This.

Tony trying out the nubby 5000, 'almost like GW's cock' was the reported comment.

I admit I was wrong about Tony Blair when he first took power. I saw him as a no balls liberal type but then he proved me wrong, not afraid to sent troops in to keep the peace in places like Kosovo , Sierra Leone and getting further with peace than anyone in Northern Ireland .
I did gain an amount of respect for him definitely better than the Tories, though the colour red will always be suspect to me.
He only has a few months left until he leaves so hes making his legacy speeches.
"Britain to retreat in the face of terrorism would be a catastrophe", yes mate, I'm with you there,don't bleed in front of the natives, " it took a generation to grow the terrorists and will take a generation to beat", well said mate, it took over 30 years in Northern Ireland but the impossible has almost happened (until the IRA decide to blow up some weemen and children to stir things up, also Michael Stone, you loser on so many levels)
"Britain will be a nation of war fighters and peace keepers" that's right mate, in life you have to be a giver and a taker.
I will miss you Mr Blair, too much balls and not enough sense about in the world today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com