Pages

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Half Naked Thursday And Some Words

Taken during the summer when I had worked out a little, those are my range of ' Old Seamen©' designer boxer shorts, at a Primark near you.

I have come to the conclusion that the Bishop of Leeds has infiltrated the Blogosphere to silence Bloggers as he tried to do with me. Agents of said Diocese has started blogs with ideas to stop the freedom of speech that we hold so dear yet don't use out of fear of being ostracised. Fear is for the weak and I hate those ostrich cunts with their long necks and sexy/tasty legs.

Don't speak with yer mouth full, thats 10 Sieg Heil Marys and a good buggering.

I also suspect they have been compiling files on us too by spreading the disease known as tagging for memes. It is indeed fortunate that I am a compulsive liar, or am I ? I am only warning you all as I love a respect my readers and even with yer high intelligence this may have escaped you.

Yep I'm a liar alright.


You may get a visit from this Man in black telling you it was just his ball sack bouncing off Ur anus or something.

Here are the tricks to stop us speaking:


Mute Monday .................. Pictures put up on blogs following a theme.

Tongue less Tuesday ......... Not yet created but who doesn't like tongue?

Wordless Wednesday .......... Pictures put up as a post.

Half Naked Thursday ............. Unseemly Blogger flesh on display, not much to be said except kind words like "yer so hot from that angle in the dark"

Fank Fuck Its Friday .............. Get the work finished before you quit work so no blogging done.

Silent Saturday ...................... Not at work so no Blogging to do and drinking to be done.

Speechless Sunday .............. Hung over, fuck Blogging.
.


It must be the Bishop of Leeds as he is my arch Nemesis and hey it is all about me. You lot with yer YouTubes and LOLcats are the weak links he'll use to get to me. Remember they said Stalin was paranoid, ok a bad example. Jack the Ripper had feelings of persecution and they were real right? fight the fight and take back our words .................. if you can be arsed, I can't to be honest .


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com