Pages

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Heroes And Anti-Heroes

Captain Andrea Ourada is a Blackhawk pilot serving in Iraq. I for one would not mind serving under her. I don't have any problem taking orders from a woman such as, "no not like that like this and roughly from behind." I am an enlightened male and in touch with my feminine side, I like to touch.
I would not mind going doon in her Blackhawk I salute you ma'am.

Careful with that shooter little lady. The 9 mil Beretta under her left arm has a pink princess sticker on it, isn't she cute?

I've been wondering about something. Do we bloggers have a responsibility for what we post? Here is a hypothetical question.
Say there was a brilliant blogger who set up a news blog with real news stories but exaggerated certain parts of the stories to make them more funny even though most of them are ridiculous enough.
And maybe he threw in the odd post that was just entirely made up. Nothing wrong with that as long as its stated that its satire on the profile and at the bottom of the blog right?

Well what happens if someone reads a made up story and discusses it and links to it from their site believing it to be real? Maybe this has happened three times or so with various stories. What I'm wondering is.

Are we bloggers responsible for morons that don't get that its satire?
.
Are actors on TV responsible for nutjobs who call them by their character's name in the street and ask them about something their character said 4 years ago?
.
Does everyone believe what they see and read on the Interweb? or do they just see and read what they want to?
.
The age of the gullible and the lazy my friends. Students who cite Wikkipedia and Old Bitter Balls as sources on their school papers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com