Pages

Friday, February 1, 2008

HNK

Half Naked Knudsen


I have at the moment my bare bum on display on a blog elsewhere like some kind of cheap hoorbag and some people were asking about my pathetically tiny penis er tattoo.

I had this posted on another blog a while back which I took doon and put back up and rearranged etc , its a heart on flames on my left hip, don't be put off by the ultraviolet skin colour .
I got this soppy tat done when I was a young man. I fell in love every other week and got my heart broken often when the love wasn't returned and my feelings trampled on like a kitten.

You can see the heart is a bit sketchy, this was due to the lumps that came out when I scraped along a road at speed, remember children there is a reason you shouldn't take dirt bikes onto roads, the bike was ok you'll be glad to hear.

bad pic # 2

Some people have the Devil on their shoulder telling them to do things, well I really do and when I drink it cums alive and jumps about and tells me who to kill.

I have other tats on my shoulders and upper arms that say, "God save the Queen" and "mum & dad" also one that says "Gerard Butler luvs Old Knudsen."
Yes my skin does look good for its age, that's because I moisturise, watch what I eat and bathe in the blood of young run'a'ways. I don't do much to my face as perfection should be left alone.

Gerard Butler my man crush doing a typically Scottish type gesture that gives the impression of indifference just before you get surprised by him decking you.
My favourite lines of his are " Theres only one thing worse than dragons ................ Americans" and ones I have adapted from 300 are " Spartans prepare for glory holes" and "THIS IS KILLAMORY!"


Not to be confused with this gesture that means "help! 97% of my body is covered with pube like hairs."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com