Pages

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Stay Away From The Lite, Only Gheys Drink Lite Beer


I really get sick of ghost shows on the telly that has the investigators in the dark looking for spooky shit and once something happens they run like fuck.
I want to spend the night at these places but oh no they send some stupid cunt who is all talk until its dark.

Maybe because I like the dark more than the daylight, I feel a comfort in it my other senses take over so the lack of vision isn't too bad.

As a young un I'd creep about the hoose in the dark like a Ninja. Even in the daylight if I was coming doon the stairs and I hear someone coming out of the living room I'd press myself against the wall at the foot of the stairs and will myself invisible. I didn't really go invisible but it was like I did as people would pass me just inches away without seeing me. Everyone one else always seemed so noisy and clumsy.

Ghosts and spirits are a given, from past and present experiences I know they are real.
I have a very limited ability when it comes to psychic stuff and I question everything. Its hard for me to believe without proof and I even go as far as to doubt things I see and feel.

I try to keep an open mind and each to their own etc.

I like ghost stories and recently I've had the pleasure of meeting some psychic types, I want to ask them questions and dissect their minds but psychics are a little crazy if you ask me which probably aides their abilities but getting an answer is like Russian Roulette sometimes, ah well I'm just glad they haven't recognised me as an evil entity yet so yay me.

One blog I have been reading is by WarriorWitch a new comer to the blogosphere but quite interesting she did this story about a ghost lady which I liked and remember Old Knudsen is not the only thing that goes bump in the night.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com