Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Approachable Old Knudsen.

I got this e-mail saying this ,"Dear Old Knudsen, as you are my favorite of all bloggers please can you tell me what is going on with your Blog ? " yours with lots of love A Shy reader.

Dear Shy reader, fuck you're a nosey wanker, you have yer head so far up my hole your hair is brown, by yer spelling of favourite I can see you're a yank, from the e-mail addy and bad punctuation I can see you're me pretending to be someone else, AHHHH! fuck my black outs and logical reasoning powers.
Well seeing that you asked, I got a shite meter so I can spy on my shites, the number is below par by 100 or so but I can add a much bigger fake number later, everyone else does it.
For some reason my sidebar has slipped, could be old age or Blooper messing with my head or I fucked it up as I know nothing about this computery shit.
I'm at well over 200 posts and am currently posting whatever shite I want in large amounts so when a College creates a course on Old Knudsen and what it really meant my message will get through.
Here is my message for you morons, I say fuck, I like Weemen and a bit of crack, do I have to explain 'crack' for the yanks? a laugh a joke a bit of fun, and I don't spell it the gheylick way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com