Pages

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Dead Nigger Storage.


I've seen Seinfeld on Sky TV now and again, didn't think too much of it, I like that little slutty woman Elaine but that freaky looking tall fella Kramer something about him makes me want to stick a fucking fork up his arse and hang him from a tree, no not really very shocking when I say it now is it?
Michael Richards (Kramer) went all KKK on a couple of black hecklers while he was doing a stand up routine.

I watched the clip on the link over at Taihae's blog and I saw warnings about how bad it was and the reaction from others, sure it was bad, and over the top but if you live in the real world you've seen it all before, it was just surprising coming from him.
Richards used the word 'nigger' quite a few times, not one I use myself but quite effective if you are looking to insult someone.
The heckler retorted with cracker which I suppose would be the black version of nigger, a typical American encounter with chest beating and loud name calling, all those glasses in the place and not a one used to shut the other up, the heckler went on to say about Richard's career or lack of it after Seinfeld, I don't think he has to worry about that now, the 3rd world baby craze and celebrity divorce trends are ended, Kramer just did a Mel, end of a career or just the start.


Kramer on one of his many racists rants.

Rappers and fan of Rap are morons, the word nigger has been spelt nigga and is now ok to call a black person, well as long as you yourself are black also, its a racist thing you see, if you can't share the word nigger with the rest of the class then no one should have it. Look how stupid it is, nigga gangsta and pimp are cool things to call yourself, I'm sure that Martin Luther King fella and Malclom X are so proud.

Old Knudsen isn't a racist, I hate everyone no matter what you are so fuck off, I will address the issue and not tiptoe around it.

Richard Todd and Michael Redgrave bird spotting, for bonus points name one of Old Knudsen's favourite films that starred Richard Todd as a bitter Scotsman and Ronald Reagan as who cares he couldn't act, lay off the google ya cheats.

The 1954 British film The Dam Busters staring Richard Todd and Michael Redgrave was about a plan to bust open 3 German Dams and flood all the munitions factories below, the cool part was is that they used ball like bombs to bounce across the water and hit the dams. 8 of the 19 Lancaster bombers didn't return, the death toll on the German side was was 1300 German civilians and 500 slave labourers from the Ukraine. The reason why I'm mentioning this was that Richard Todd had a dog named 'Nigger' at one point he went around shouting,"Nigger Nigger", poor wee thing got knocked down, by whitey no doubt.

The 1968 film the Scalphunters I recall Burt Lancaster (as in the bomber and the town) called Ossie Davis 'nigger'.

I believe that nigger has more power than the words cunt or fuck not just because of the history it implies but because its been given power by those that don't want to aknowledge the problem too busy trying to get along and not offend with their PC terms like person of colour or Native American, I call a spade a spade no pun intended but its what we are, if you try to boil people down to just people well that's not going to work,"so madam did you see the two people that mugged you?" " yes officer they were two humans as I refuse to see them as anything else".

Whats the final solution? (joke intended) education, sure it won't work for the old coke head has been on stage but to those who look up to 50 cent or ludicrous it is much needed, if the schools can't help self help, go learn for yourself its easy, I know some people feel trapped in their life by their environment but theres always a bus out of town.

I was going to put up a post on wanking and the big dump I had at B&Q (the DIY shop) the toilets were closed for cleaning but they had a bathroom suite on display, I'm sure if you go in you can get it for cheap.
And if any Doebag asks how does an old Scot know about 50 cent and Ludicrous, well its a wee thing called the interweb, try it sometime ya slack jawed cunt.
The moral of this post is, you hecklers, shut your fucking mouths and watch the show, and if I see you in the cinema shouting at the movie and spoiling my enjoyment I'll beat you to death with my wooden leg in a very unracist way. there let the angry comments begin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com