Pages

Monday, November 13, 2006

Oh No A Meme.


I got tagged (in the ass) by Cyberscribe so blame that cunt.


1-Do you like the look and the contents of your blog?
I like the colour,and all the pretty pictures though my text is too close to my side panel, I think its my monkey, I may put him down one of these days.


2-Does your family know about your blog?
They know but don't care.


3-Can you tell your friends about your blog? Do you consider it a private thing?
I only tell the friends I am at the time slagging off in a post, yes its very private, so stop reading this you cunts.


4-Do you just read the blogs of those who comment on your blog? or you try to discover new blogs?
I read those who comment, those on my links and any others I happen upon.


5-Did your blog positively affect your mind? Give an example.
I became more tolerant to gheys, Irish, Yanks and Catholics, they are still cunts and there nothing like a joke at their expense but now I tolerate them, still can't stand the fucking English though, or Slavs, a dirty people like eyeties but with more grease, oh and the jews start all the wars, yes my blog has helped me to love.


6-What does the number of visitors to your blog mean? Do you use a traffic counter?
I means some folks will read any old shite. I use my site meter to spy on my peeps like a bathroom glory hole.


7-Did you imagine how other bloggers look like?
Yes I do, especially naked.


8-Do you think blogging has any real benefit?
It helps you meet people you are either too busy to meet or wouldn't want to meet and insult them on a regular basis.
If I can make someone half a world away laugh then I become a God.


9-Do you think that the blogosphere is a stand alone community separated from the real world.
Real people use the bloody thing, who wrote this question? I want to talk to your supervisor.


10-Do some political blogs scare you? Do you avoid them?
Political blogs bore me though I do talk politics sometimes. I avoid them as most political bloggers are Victor Matures. If you mean Neo Nazi political blogs, White supremacist blogs or para military blogs then they are just idiots and need to be drown in a bucket of water .


11-Do you think that criticizing your blog is useful?
I think its useful to tell you to fuck off.


12-Have you ever thought about what would happen to your blog in case you died?
I would only worry about writing the perfect post before I cark it.


13-Which blogger had the greatest impression on you?
Footeater, he is like my blog Daddy, he saw my greatness before all the others did.


14-Which blogger do you think is the most similar to you?
I am fully original in every way there is only one Old Knudsen, though I am similar to Old Knudsan and Fake Knudsen and various other identities out there in the blogosphere.


15-Name a song you want to listen to?
Why do all my girlfriends spontaneously combust?


I in turn tag all those on my links to the right that are cool enough to do this, those that don't are big fat poopy heads that want the terrorists to win, no pressure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com