Pages

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Can You Fire 50 Rounds In A New York Minute?

" They were all just reading Bibles and loving God when Whitey shot them in a hail of bullets".

I was watching the BBC news, as you know the BBC is as accurate and truthful as the Bible and in no way subject to the wrong interpretation.
The story is set in New York where police officers opened fire and killed a young man on his Stag night, there were 3 guys in the car that twice rammed a police van driven by the groom to be, and the police fired 50 times.
The groom died the other two had 11 bullets and 3 bullets in them. The men were black so obviously they were shot because of their colour.
Black mouthpieces er sorry leaders are speaking out saying the usual helpful things like firing squad, while Police chiefs and politicians do damage control and try to find out what happened.
If I identified myself as a peeler pointed my gun and told someone to get out of the car and they rammed me, backed up and rammed me again well I wouldn't give a shit what colour they were or what they were thinking , I would shoot until they stopped moving.

The Strip club the men were at was under suspicion of prostitution, drug dealing and was being investigated as part of a city wide crack down on night club violence.
The Stag party had already caused some trouble earlier in the bar , anyway when you pile out of a strip club at 3 am on yer Stag night what kind of state would you be in? fit enough to drive?

There is a lot of shit about upsetting people with racial profiling, those people are numb nuts, if the Eskimos have a history of violence,crime, drugs and hanging around in shitty stripclubs hoping to bust a cap in someone's arse well keep an eye on the Eskimos, I'm white and have been stopped and searched by Police and Army and I didn't cry out "victim of discrimination", and why not? because I didn't have anything to hide, I don't like it or the airport security but its necessary.


Sean Bell (a nice Irish lad) and his girlfriend Paultre, why does he look angry?

Its unfortunate that the groom to be who finally got around to marrying his gurl leaves a 3 year old and a 5 month old behind, that's never good, but I really hate people harping on about him going to get married and being 23, what about driving home after a stag night, what does that say? c'mon people I'm willing to wager he was a hood, I won't let the police off that easily, 50 rounds and only one kill? I'm hoping they put several into the engine but really work on that grouping lads.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com