Pages

Saturday, November 18, 2006

I Got A License To Pose.


I have no problem with Daniel Craig as the new and blonde James Bond, if Roger Moore and Timothy Dalton could be Bond then this is a step up.
Crappy plots unbelievable stunts it all sounds too much like this blog, lets make the movies worse and get John Woo involved boy did he fuck up Mission Impossible 2.
Sean Connery will always be the first Bond though Pierce Brosnan 'was' Bond and you can't get much better, high praise I'm giving to a muck savage, are you noticing this?

I do have a request for Mr Craig, stop yer fucking posing, enough of the Zoolander blue steel looks or the squinting far away look that male underwear models practice in the mirror. I'll tell you what you look like shall I? someone who is acting while sucking on a Werther's Original.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com