Pages

Monday, January 7, 2008

A Double Bagger

Do I look like I'm 24? I think its funny how weemen will get a boob job but still have a face for radio.

For almost 15 years she played the down-trodden, frumpy Sonia Jackson in the soap East Enders, now Natalie Cassidy,24, has become the unlikely frumpy fitness guru of 2008.


Exercise videos are those things you either buy with good intentions that only gets watched once or something you buy to wank over. Does anyone look good in this colour pink?

She lost over two and a half stone and dropped four dress sizes and her fitness DVD is the biggest and fastest selling exercise programme of all time.

Natalie has shown that with healthy eating and aerobic exercise it is possible for someone not naturally skinny to look like a skinny, sinewy bag of bones like Madonna or Courtney Cox.

Natalie appeals to ordinary people rather than some skinny model who would usually bring out fitness DVDs. Who would have guessed that ugly gurls could vomit their dinner too?


With fake boobs an eating disorder and an exercise program you too can make a ton of money. She does put me off my food so yay! I'm losing weight.

Ok, yer fit now but I still see a problem, yer still a fucking ugly mouth breather.

At the age of 24 with a bit of speed I could do anything, when yer 34 or even 44 lets see you do it then and we'll see how easy it is.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com