Pages

Sunday, January 6, 2008

What Has A Hazel Nut In Every Bite? Knudsen Shite!


I've just been awarded an award from Witchypoo who sees dead people are tells them to "get a life!" she described me as

rages against the injustices of the world: yep and then some.

hides his heart of gold behind naughty images and saucy language: What the fuck? has she got the right person? cunt cunt shite fuck! there goes my rep as a blogging tough guy.

His mind races at the speed of light: So fast that I ..................................................................................... look a computer now what was I doing?

Brilliant man! And funny, funny, funny: I don't want to brag but its all true .

Warning: Not safe for work, children, or the devout: At least she didn't put 'adult content' that makes me sound like Larry Flint. I think children should be made to read me, as for the devout, remove the sticks from yers arses first please, God reads me and he loves it.

I shall update my side-bar if there is still room from all the rest of my awards, which reminds me bitches why don't you love me like this anymore? has the thrill gone? I shall expect an onslaught of love and awards, get busy.

Go visit Witchypoo, shes a psychic and will be expecting you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com