Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Love Me With Lard



I was tagged a while back by Witchypoo for a meme about some quirky things about me. I write so much stuff (well over 1,000 posts) its hard to know what I haven't said so I mostly used pictures to spice this meme up and help you readers that have trouble with the word thingys . Not too quirky and you get what you pay for.

I'm a fire starter twisted fire starter. The fire of passion is a blessing and a curse to me.


If you look past my gruff exterior you'll see that I'm quite sensitive.
When I was young I was fearless, I later learned what fear is and am now no longer fearless but I am more brave than then because I face my fears.


I become bigger than life and perform for the crowd but don't believe the praise or applause.


And I think it's gonna be a long long time till touch down brings me round again to find I'm not the man they think I am at home Oh no no no I'm a rocket man.


I am a real man loyal to my friends and unforgiving to my enemies. What are you fucking looking at Diocese of Leeds?


I am not the same person I was when I was younger. That is a good thing as I was as deep as a bird bath and cared for no one.



I believe that life is a journey and I am looking for something. I don't know what it is but I know that others I meet and things that happen will help me find it as I shall help them.


I don't like to brag but thousands of weemen, 8 men, 2 donkeys, various inanimate objects, 12 chickens, 1 turkey and yer ma can't all be wrong.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com