Pages

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Tally Whacker Hits A Face Full Of Pigeon

Why not have a fuzzy fucking kitten to go with my fuzzy fucking meme?

I hate memes but when a hot young woman tags me well what am I going to do? I see these memes as a thump on the arm that says in a school yard way, "I want to ride you" well ladies the feeling is mutual first it was that Goofy woman and now its that meme addict Xmichra well I wasn't going to bother me arse posting at all today but then I said "why not old boy shes just going to keep sending you naked pictures until you do so here it is.

Here are THE RULES:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

Here are mostly superstitions I have. I get freaked out if others do the bad luck things around me.

1) Its bad luck to put shoes on a table.

2) If I light a candle I use my finger and thumb to pinch it out as I believe that using another element such as air to blow it out is bad luck.

3) I always put coins in the pockets of my jacket and make sure I always have in my wallet for good luck, it may only be pennies but money attracts money.

4) An itchy palm means I'm going to get money, I rub my palm on my bum to make sure it comes.

5) When I'm cooking I never stir a pot with a knife as thats bad luck and rhymes with strife.

6) Putting an umbrella up inside the hoose is bad luck.

7) I see the number 13 as a lucky number.
I choose these magnificent 7 bloggers, if they don't want to do it then fine I won't mind one bit , as long as they know I'm a powerful Warlock with an unstable personality.


Bittersweet me An enigma wrapped in a horny package.


Marky annoys me more than my ex wives do.


MJ probably has more weird facts than you could shake a stick at.

Ellie I'm just giving her a thump on the arm.


Mago this cunt just fascinates me.


Eddie Waring He is bound to be entertaining....... no pressure.


Witchypoo My favourite psycho er I mean psychic .



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com