Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Post To End All Posts

By demand I have yer dirty picture. MJ, First Nations, A.Boxer, Marky and many more wanted to see Honourary Old Bitter Balls Vince Vaughn sucking a man's willy. No I am not disgusted at you I am disgusted at myself for doing such a thing, I mean posting the picture not sucking a willy anyway she was a gurlyboy we were married and it was a long voyage so get off my fucking back it doesn't count.

I have never had carnival knowledge of another man I swear on the Bible to that fact, it was a circus we were drunk so get off my fucking back it doesn't count.

I'm as straight as the next man (as long as that isn't Marky) and to prove how secure I am in my sexuality I shall keep this post up for 3 weeks to show that it doesn't bother me.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com