Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

A Washed Up Has-Been? Lets Hope So


I just read that Britney now wants a Scientology wedding with her paparazzo boyfriend since being let doon by the court system, the love potion on K-Fed, the Kabala witchdoctor and the media and public in general, you cunts.
I do think its great that Jamie Lynn goes and gets herself pregnant aged 16 to take the heat off Britney until she found out she isn't a big enough star for anyone to care but still that's sisterly love.

I love all her troubles and woes, its Karmic retribution for all those shitty pop songs that you can't escape from and everyone telling me how hot Britney is. She is not and never has been hot! Boris Yeltsin had better dance moves.

I'm sure Kevin is a great father and is generous when passing the spliff. "Daddy can I have a coke?" "Yo yo yo lil Sean theres a line on the mirror table wit yor name on it."


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com