Pages

Friday, October 13, 2006

1000 visitors,well its a big deal for me.


Yay! let the celebrations begin, Old Knudsen's Blog has had '1000' visitors, 2 months almost to the day have people clicked on and off my site some lurking and just enjoying my brilliance and some commenting some load of old crap about me being a pedo or something (nothing has ever been proven) I just want to thank those that took the time and effort in reading and then slagging off the shite that I went to the trouble of pulling out of me arse one post shy of 100, as for you fuckers that clicked next blog I hope yer nipples start to chap and weep thick custard like pus.
There has been some interesting searches done on Blogger that has led people to me and I wonder what was going through some of these people's minds and I hope that no one connects my searches to me.

Searches for

Bren Chucky Style
Fake Old Man Balls
Ladykillers poisoned Scone
Winslet
Jude Law

and of course the now famous ' Johnny Mad Dog Adair ' that supporters of Celtic (Scottish catholic football team) took to their hearts and posted on a BBC message board, God bless their bitter wee selves.

Then you get someone in China that searches for 'fuck' , I hope I enlightened them and the people in Thailand looking for 'cunt' and getting me, I can only imagine that Foot Eater had the # 1 spot for that search. (love ya footie)

Why would someone from Aberdeen do a search for 'smelly Scotsman'? do ya not have windows? just look outside.

I don't obsess over my site meter, I don't care if you visit a site (lots) called Cumshots before you get to me but really Hadon that is a lot even for you.


The 1000 visitor was from Whittier, California, hello whoever you are please call again.

If you haven't ever commented please do so, I go easy on you for the first time, if you are fool hardy enough to comment a second time, expect the Old Knudsen charm, now fuck off and give my head peace, if I make it to 2000 I'll buy yous all a drink, yep one big drink and I'll even drink it for yous.








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com