Pages

Thursday, October 12, 2006

I Demand You Kiss My Ass.


Replying to e-mail sent from: Ambassadorknudsen@hotmail.com


Dear Ambarass a dork Nudsen, its me the Prez.
I took time out from connecting with the American people to address your list of demands about firing Rummy, apologizing for being late for the World wars and executing the Fast and the Furious folks, you make demands to me and I'll Hog tie and brand you like a female cow.

Well actually I was halfway through the first season of Desperate Housewives, ever watch it? that Eva Lungeria is one hot Tamale.

I got my posse to locate on the map the whereabouts of Scotland. I would like to visit and sample your Scotch Embassy someday so our peoples can talk and efargiate our differences and elictamate a bond of friendship.
Are you an ally with the United Kingdom of England? Are your people brown? do they have oil that needs democracy and to be free. (free oil, I'm so funny)

I like Corn its tastes good.

Rummy wanted to liberate your country (with our Stealth bombers) back to the stone age but Dick wouldn't let him.

I can't fire Rummy because hes the only one that can remember the Whitehouse alarm code.
Those World wars were not even news until we engaged the enemy.
I have the collectors edition director's cut with 4 minutes of extra stunts Fast and the Furious DVDs and I have put aside government funding (from the schools of course) to make a 4th movie, bring it on.

Rummy says you're a 'Flipping Wingnut that needs to be deleted with extreme prejudice ' but I say U R A fucking asshole , yeah I'm mailing drunk, if you can't drunken mail a fellow politiker then who can you ? if you want to send anymore lame ass demands then send them to my Gettysburg address, "screw you".



TEXAS LONGHORNS ROCK!



George Texas Walker The Man Bush, President of the World.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com