Pages

Sunday, October 1, 2006

Good Kieran Hunting.

Dr Maroon said...
Allright all right, I'm convinced.
You were gay lovers at Trinity. And why not?
He's a fine looking young lad.
We've all done it.



Hey doc do you recall those beer soaked halcyon days at Trinity?
You were known as Hands Maroon later to be given the name Dr Octopus for your hands on approach to medicine. I was a wooly faced professor of Whatsyourfuckingproblemology, I played the dead wife angle for pity fucks and I would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids "hey Da, give us some money or we'll tell Ma what you're up to".
We both vied for the attention of the young street punk janitor with the talent for math.
You admired the way he shuffled down the corridors muttering comments he would later write on Blogs, his hands held limply in front of him as a doggy does when it begs.
I saw the beauty of his Venn diagrams and just wanted to bask in his brilliance.

Old Knudsen is quickly becoming a gay icon around here, wrong hole, pull hard to starboard. The conclusion I've come to is that I need more weemen reading my blog so to lure them in I'm doing posts on what interests weemen, such as washing dishes, laundry, eating chocolate and being touchy about the size of their arses and having headaches when old Bonaparte stands to attention, oh yes, time for the tender side of Old Knudsen to show and if you don't like it then fuck away off you lunchbox fart cultivators .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com