Pages

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Only good poems rhyme # 2

As Sammy wasn't sufficiently entertained he incurs the wrath of my poet's black dried up soul, let this be a lesson to you all,I'm having big trouble with Blogger today, Beta isn't having such trouble, listen to me Blogspot if that is indeed your real name, I will not be forced to switch to Beta , the Nazis tried to force me to sell out my country and tell my secrets, well ok that worked, those fuckers said they were going to torture me, they said they would make me drink tea without sugar in it, those bastards know my weaknesses.



One legged and scots yeah that sounds like me
A shotgun in bed next to a bottle of pee
travelling round the world
Doing things that I should never have done
Masturbated by Midgets with a gerbil in me bum
Now I'm loved by both weemen and gays
selling your soul to Satan certainly pays

If one don't work out I have always the other
any port in a storm
hey it worked with your mother

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com