Pages

Thursday, December 7, 2006

And Iran, Iran So Far Away.

This is a depiction of the Prophet Mohammed, did he indeed take it up the bun? did he like it filled with cream as is claimed ? we shall see.

Iran has decided to hold a conference of 67 scholars from 30 countries to examine the claim that the nazi Holocaust that killed 6 million Jews did actually happen or not.
The President of Iran, the ever rational Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said in the past, that the Holocaust was either exaggerated or an out right myth and has had no answers to his questions about it.
Deputy foreign minister Manouchehr Mohammadi held a press conference to explain that Iran were not denying the crimes of Hitler and because Iran had nothing to do with it (supposedly) they are an impartial judge.
Mohammadi dismissed the notion that the seminar could promote anti-Semitism by saying that anti-Semitism was a "Western Phenomenon" and that Iran had a population of 25,000 Jews. Who I'm sure feel very loved since their president called for Israel to be wiped from the face of the Earth in a very non anti-Semitic way.
Look everyone I know a Jew I mustn't be anti-Semitic, look we have 25,000 in our labour, er I mean holiday camps.
I'm sure there are 30 countries that hates Israel, and if you just hate Israel for the sake of it and not because of their religion then that's fine you are totally impartial.

We here at Old Bitter Balls have decided based on the kind of logic that Iran uses to examine the claims that the Prophet Mohamed took it up the shitter, there is nothing wrong with this, I mean who hasn't either had it done to them or have used the old spam javelin to pack some fudge? you Catholics know what I mean. I myself had a summer job packing fudge over in San Francisco.
We are in no way anti Iranian, Muslim or any other kind of sand savage but we do think that idiot religious fanatics should be put to death. I'm sure we can get 67 scholars (at least 34 will be Christian) so it will be totally impartial.

I was watching the BBC news, I know why do I do it to myself, their reporting is becoming so wishy washy touchy feely, they had the reporter with her head covered in some sexist barbaric way with a head scarf and she was talking to some Iranian students about how the world views Iran, the question was about seeing Iranians chant "death to America" the two gurls that answered were ever so unconvincing " when we say that we don't mean we want to hurt the people, we mean that because we have suffered so long with war that we are against American policies".

That's exactly what I was thinking as they were chanting "death to America " and burning flags , Fuck off! pull the other leg, its got bells on it.

Then the reporter asked about how the media portray Iranians, a chubby lad (whose head was without any cover because men rock) jumped in to answer," its not fair how they show us to the world, they should show everything" he said raising his voice and angrily stabbing his finger at the desk, you just know he went out and burned a flag afterwards.

I wasn't fooled by these lifeless drones. Yes Muslims and Christians can be stupid crazy fuckers and when the majority of them get into power rational thought goes out the window and they go to war on the corrupted teachings of blokes that couldn't even tie shoelaces or use toilet paper. (Mohammed, Jesus, Bush etc)

If I didn't insult any Muslim whackjob extremists with the first picture or they just didn't get it, heres another, I figure I'll get my head cut off for being an infidel anyway so what the fuck?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com