Pages

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Bob The Diddler, Can You Diddle Them?

Here young fella, use this cloth to wipe it off.

I've always suspected Bob the Builder of being a bit of a Pedophile but I never had proof . I confronted him once with the question of why he puts Glory holes in everything he builds, he started talking about airflow and that he just follows the plans. I didn't believe him, then I saw this book.
The 6 textures are, young buttocks, young pink, you know this book is just sick I can't name them all, go to Haden powell's blog for that sort of thing.

Bob the Builder is a sick pedo and must be stopped, Who will rid me of this meddlesome Builder?

For all you culture less people that was me paraphrasing Henry the 8th when talking about Thomas a Becket , oh never mind just go and kill him and we'll call it an accident.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com