Pages

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Its Good To Talk.


Yes I'm ranting about cell phones again but I'm not going to mention the usual about people out in public talking loudly and wandering about aimlessly not noticing that they are getting in yer way at the shops as they discuss their boring routine with some other boring fucker, I have yet to hear an interesting 3rd person cell phone conversation.
I won't mention the young people sitting on a crowded noisy bus talking/yelling to other young people on cells on some other noisy bus .
I will mention at how fast food workers or shop assistants do their job or rather don't do it as they are hunched over a table that they should be clearing and are texting, or how they wander around the back of the shop chatting to their boyfriends, like smoke breaks do people now expect phone breaks ? swapping one addiction for the other, and if you smoke do you get both ?
It's a blackmail thing, if they don't get their addiction break then their work suffers, not enough to fire them but enough to be annoying.
I've gone into a shop and have waited for the assistant to stop talking in order to serve me, as I am bound by some archaic code of etiquette I am forced to wait until their conversation about hair straightening comes to an end, then I either get the customers are an annoyance and you were listening to me talking dirty attitude or I get the nothing happened attitude as that is perfectly acceptable behaviour.
Have you seen those walkie talkies ? the kids shout into them and then they beep. Why do you need that ? my old fat cell that I never use didn't have beeps and two people could speak at once so that leads me to the conclusion that they are posers and want attention, probably small willies too.
Weemen are annoying yaps on cells and don't care when or where they are when they talk. Men like to posture, they wear their cells on their hips like a gun fighter or a Batman utility belt , then there are the ear pieces that mostly men wear, is that a throw back to the Bionic man or the Borg ?
I did a earlier post about how music will be zapped straight into our heads, and to prove the point that everyone steals my ideas (the pocket pussy, 6 minute abs the Internet and many more) Doctor Who did an episode that had whole on-line news papers being downloaded into the people's heads via their Bluetooth thingys, its all very creepy to me, it seems people are too willing to give up their humanity these days.
Do you see the blank expressions that those speaking on cells have when they are out in public ? unaware of everything except their call, these people are life's natural victims, they have conditioned themselves to feel safe in an environment where they should know who is around them at all times, then they make their children dozy as well by making sure they have a phone because their friend does and god forbid your child should be thought of as a pauper because they don't have a phone, because poor people are scum and should be killed right ?

Silly wee shites, no doubt talking about Bros and The New Kids On The Block, what no homework to do ?

You do have phones that are just for emergencies and only have the 3 or 4 main numbers on them, why does your teen need to talk with her friends she just saw at school for 2 hours ? yes teens and 8 year olds have so much to talk about don't they ? I saw a kid about 8 on the cell discussing the difference between Taoism and Confucianism, "no!" said the lad, "we must transcend everyday life in order to find the Tao " , no wait maybe it was a discussion on why haven't they sent Spiderman to Iraq . I'll tell ya why ya stupid wee shites because hes a coward, putting on a mask and shooting his white sticky stuff all over people. If I did that (not saying I have ) I bet I'd be arrested and sent to a secure mental facility until I stopped being Spiderman, and maybe until I fooled them and became Batman who has no powers, and then maybe that's when I started wearing my cell phone and a pouch containing my combination pliers I know it would be considered a weapon by the peelers but if the Sikhs can wear a knife then I can wear me pliers, don't oppress me and my religion ya fuckers, your petty laws are nothing compared to the laws of God, and maybe I would also wear a mask and hide in the shadows and brood, I like to brood.

When the computer and phone lingo bcomes everyday speech the gap between the older generation
and the kids will get wider, manners will be a thing of the past, something to be mocked people will say 404 for clueless individuals like myself and all the terrible R U and U B spelling will be accepted in schools and Shakespeare will be performed in modern day grunts with gang signs and burberry baseball caps , on second thought that may very well improve Shakespeare what a load of over rated shite but it makes my point.
Phone sex, cyber sex I'll tell my grandkids how I used to stick my Willy into a woman's Wendy and they'll look at me with disgust, well ok my grandkids do that now when I tell them , I just like to talk about it, no more intercourse we will have interphasing or "I'd plug her in the USB socket and exchange data".

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com