Pages

Saturday, December 9, 2006

I Spambot.


On my e- mail account it stops the spam and puts it into a separate folder rather than my inbox, I've looked at the titles of this spam and they have been pretty surreal at times, I suppose there is a random name and title generator churning them out, well even the Spambot has lost interest in it's job, this is now the kind of thing that I get as a title and a sender.

G"ΓΌ@D.......... $3J;%HHG%0%P$$a%py**%2$$!P



Before I got these.




Montague Costa ................. Cursed
Neddie Holder ................. Incarnate
Nathaniel Velazquez....... battleground fragrant
Philip Sanders ..................It's Your Health
Julian Bowen .................. regal
Andrew Donahue ............ globular bristle

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com