Pages

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Born Again Blogger.

Well it happened, I was Blogging and I fell asleep at the keyboard unaware that Blogger was waiting for me to do so. Old Knudsen was sucked dry (not in a nice way) his essence absorbed into the blogosphere and a new version was born, a Beta version, I feel like the other Old Knudsen, not much better, woo hoo now I can do labels, and my username is now a bloody e-mail addy, I changed over for this ? if I accept all the mod cons I lose my beautiful template and most of my commenter's names have gone so what is the fucking point ? well Blogger ? ok I'm here and I've moved on with the times, my fake old man balls is on my profile but don't go there as I have this depressing Holocaust post up, I'll save the cheery Holocaust post for this blog, I'm sure it will be funny as fuck. I hope you continue to support Old Bitter Balls in his Blogging endeavours, help me help you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com