Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Take Note Of Me, I'm Mainstream.

This is the belly of the Beast, or Susan to go by her real name, she claims this foot is my next to be born child, I'm not so sure as I don't even recognise her face but then again I went through this doggy style phase a while back, her hair looks familiar.

To make sure I'm Blog of note material I'm putting up the kind of post previous Blogs of notes would put up, I hope you have coffee at hand to help you stay awake.


This is little Damien, yet another pretender to the Knudsen name, maybe I should stop telling weemen I'm an eccentric millionaire .

Barry, Robin and Maurice, I met Jenny at a concert, can't remember who by.

Here is some grass I thought it might be interesting to document it growing, I will take another picture tomorrow to see the update, ohh goosebumps.

Here is my dog Sir Harry, this was just after attacking that slow and a bit chubby postman. I made the mistake of using a flash, wee cutie pie sure did some damage to my bitter balls, no more babies for me perhaps.


No I can't do this.
My one brain cell tried to commit suicide from boredom, maybe a nice picture of my niece can bring me back from sell out city. BLOOPER YOU SUCK! stop shoving us around, there thats better, if you haven't voted for Old Bitter Balls the anti hero for blogs of note in the post below please do so.


18th December is the day when Homos, Ladies and those like me on the Doon Low will be catered too on this Blog so stick around.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2010 mbelonok | Blogger.com